*** Welcome to the Andrew Warde High School tribute website ... There are 46 issues of the Crimson Crier school newspaper from 1967 through 1976 available for download on this website ... Please visit the companion blog in the "Library" in the left-hand margin to access and download the Crimson Crier newspapers ... Please credit this website for any content, photos, or videos you share with others ... Paul Piorek is editor and publisher of the Andrew Warde High School tribute website and a proud member of the AWHS Class of 1976 ... Contact Paul at paulpiorek@gmail.com ...

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Message from Fairfield Warde High School Headmaster David Ebling

I wrote to current Fairfield Warde High School headmaster David Ebling about my request to have a stone monument recognizing Andrew Warde High School at the main entrance of the school. Here is his response:

Paul,

Great to hear from you and hope all is well.

The question you raise here has been brought to my attention before and I believe to our previous Headmaster, Mr. Coyne. There is a sign inside the building in our main lobby, but I know there is not one outside the building.

Personally, I am concerned about the practical and aesthetic view of adding yet another stone monument to our front entrance. I believe a better approach may be designing one sign with the history of the school and the dates. Let me work on that idea, and if we need some fundraising help I will be in touch.

Thanks again for all you do for Warde – and my best to everyone,

David Ebling

No comments: