*** Welcome to the Andrew Warde High School tribute website ... There are 46 issues of the Crimson Crier school newspaper from 1967 through 1976 available for download on this website ... Please visit the companion blog in the "Library" in the left-hand margin to access and download the Crimson Crier newspapers ... Please credit this website for any content, photos, or videos you share with others ... Paul Piorek is editor and publisher of the Andrew Warde High School tribute website and a proud member of the AWHS Class of 1976 ... Contact Paul at paulpiorek@gmail.com ...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Andrew Warde High School Vintage "Film" from 1976 Brings Back Memories

  

Here it is: the vintage 1976 "film" from our senior year at Andrew Warde High School! This eight-minute-plus film highlights students, teachers, administrators, coaches, sports teams, several classes, lunch in the cafeteria, the library, and so much more. It's the same film we saw at our 30-year reunion.

I'd be remiss if I didn't send out special thanks to Joe Malgioglio for providing me with this video of our days at Andrew Warde High School. Many classmates expressed my sentiments. It was eerie watching the video. It seemed ancient, and it felt as if we were watching film from the 1920s. The unsteady black-and-white footage without sound provided a stark contrast of the "technology" back then with what we have today.

Special thanks to DarrylO.com in Fairfield for uploading the film to my Web site. I highly recommend Darrylo.com for all your Web site needs.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this. Please let me know what you think. I would appreciate it if you would take some time to sign my Guest Book. Also, please consider purchasing an item or two from the Gift Shop to help support the blog. I would be most grateful.

Paul

Please sign the AWHS Class of 1976 Guest Book.
Visit the AWHS Class of 1976 Gift Shop.

1 comment:

jseph1234 said...

Wow...that is sooo cool... I the class of 80 had a film but I recognize alot of the teachers and administrators so Thank you Very Much

Sincerely,

Joseph "O.J." Dungee