*** Welcome to the Andrew Warde High School tribute website ... There are 46 issues of the Crimson Crier school newspaper from 1967 through 1976 available for download on this website ... Please visit the companion blog in the "Library" in the left-hand margin to access and download the Crimson Crier newspapers ... Please credit this website for any content, photos, or videos you share with others ... Paul Piorek is editor and publisher of the Andrew Warde High School tribute website and a proud member of the AWHS Class of 1976 ... Contact Paul at paulpiorek@gmail.com ...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Post-Reunion Feedback

I've received some nice feedback from fellow graduates of Andrew Warde High School's Class of 1976. Although the reunion gathering is over, the wonderful night will not soon be forgotten.

Mark Waxman wrote, "Paul, it was so good to see you at the reunion. My wife and I had a fantastic time. It was so much fun to see Fairfield again and catch up with old friends. I just wish it had started earlier and gone later....still so many people to catch up with. Please keep up with the blog!!!"

Jim Dolan, another classmate, added, "Hi Paul. I wanted to tell you I enjoyed your blogs. I'm already looking forward to the next reunion!"



Classmate Bob Berman sent the following note. "I just want to say thanks to all who made this happen. I put this night among the best in my life. It was so wonderful to see everyone. I may not have recognized everyone, but I have never forgotten anyone.

"I did have some very emotional feelings about those who are no longer with us. It was a shock to see so many pictures on the memorial board. Some I knew had passed, but others I thought I would see at the reunion. I hope that 10 years will not pass by before the next reunion. Again, THANKS to all who made this great event happen."

The photographs of the evening are starting to come in via emails. I'm on vacation the rest of this week, so I'll begin posting photos and adding to the blog when I return to work next week.

I hope those who traveled had a safe trip home. Enjoy the remainder of the Summer, and the reunion blog will resume next week.

Paul

No comments: