*** Welcome to the Andrew Warde High School tribute website ... There are 46 issues of the Crimson Crier school newspaper from 1967 through 1976 available for download on this website ... Please visit the companion blog in the "Library" in the left-hand margin to access and download the Crimson Crier newspapers ... Please credit this website for any content, photos, or videos you share with others ... Paul Piorek is editor and publisher of the Andrew Warde High School tribute website and a proud member of the AWHS Class of 1976 ... Contact Paul at paulpiorek@gmail.com ...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Reunion Feedback Continues

Andrew Warde High School 30th reunion committee president Tony Procaccini has received many letters from classmates who attended the gala at Testo's Restaurant in Bridgeport August 19.

Here are some of the responses from those who attended the reunion:



Enjoying the Reunion: (Back) Floyd Scholz, Michael Fetcho, Jeff Thornton, (front) Vicky Marx, Kathy Grasso, Cheryl Sladicki, and Donna Provolo renew acquaintances during the 30th high school reunion, Saturday evening, August 19, 2006.

Tony, please add my congrats to you and the committee! It was a great evening and well organized! It was great talking to all from the class of 76. The amazing thing is that nobody really changed. We are all the same, just a few years older!
Steve Trifone

Tony, let me add my kudos to you. It was a lot of fun, obviously due to all of your hard work. And the Yankees swept the Red Sox. Who could ask for a better weekend?
Michael Fetcho

Thanks very, very much for all of your efforts and time devoted to make this such a tremendous success. I had a truly great time, as did so many others! It allowed me to meet and talk with other classmates that I had not known prior and vice-a-versa. All the best until we meet again.
Your fellow classmate, Scott Patterson



How Have You Been? Connie Bove and Tony Procaccini spend time chatting during the 30th reunion at Testo's Restaurant in Bridgeport, Saturday evening, August 19, 2006.

Congratulations on a successful event! You did a great job. Thanks also for dropping off the prizes. Jane's book is cool. My wife has it.
Dante Gallucci

I had a good time. I was surprised by the way people in the same age bracket (our graduating class) had let themselves go and aged. Heck, Mr. Honey looked better than half of those that attended. Please tell me though who came from Europe. I wish my sister had gone. A lot of her friends asked for her. Thank you again from Deb and me.
Paul Pstrag

You did a fine job. I heard great reviews from here (ten minutes south of San Francisco). If there is an open address book or list for linking up, may I have it? One guy, Tony Falaro, asked to hear from me which was a delight.
Lorie Esposito

Tony, first chance I'm getting to send my comments on the reunion since I had a little family vacation. What a great time I had reminiscing with old friends. The evening was filled with surprises and interesting stories. I really enjoyed sharing memories with friends as far back as kindeergarten. I know I'll be speaking to you, but I do want to tell you what a great job you and the committee did. I'm glad I was able to contribute in a small way and hope the monies raised go to something special from the class of '76. One regret was not talking to everyone I wanted to. Hope you can share the email list with us all. Great job!!!!
Alan Klein

Tony, thanks for all your efforts. You and your committee did a great job pulling it all together. It was interesting seeing everyone. I cannot even imagine the time and effort it took, but you did an amazing job. Thanks.
Tony Falaro

Thanks, Tony. I just want to say what a great job you did with the reunion. I am very good friends with Judy Gadacy Demko, and she told me how hard you worked on it. I'll pass on the photos. I just wanted people to be able to contact me. Thanks so much.
Kathy Grasso

Good morning, Anthony. Logging on this morning I thought that I would have received more emails about the reunion. People have been buzzing about it for the good of course, but so far it is quiet today. Well, not everyone is up at the crack of dawn, I guess. Now for my personal viewpoint. I loved it! I cannot believe all the talking I did! I do not believe I experienced a lull that evening.

It was fun to see where life has brought many of us. Some of them have some interesting stories. I spoke with Tony Krushinski and his wife Diane Stahura. I think you are correct on your observation. I am taller than he, with heels anyway. Such a nice couple! Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Sunday's picnic as I had hoped. My daughter was not feeling well and it would have been difficult for me to enjoy the day. So I had to eat the Hungarian kielbasi I had intended to bring.

Oh, well, you and your Hungarian friend, Frank Fekete, missed out. Or I should say I did? You have touched my curiosity on your life from your emails.
Judy Gadacy

Thanks again, Tony, for organizing the big event. I think we all had a good time. It was fun seeing the sea of faces all in one place. All the best.
Caron Malecki

Hi, Tony. Time flies, doesn't it? I can't believe that it's been over a week ago since the reunion. It went by so fast. Thanks again for all you and the reunion committee did to make that night a very special one.
Lorrie Abrams Middleton

Thanks for organizing such a great party! Everyone seemed to have a good time. Are there funds available to maintain the Web site until the next reunion? Perhaps some of the money that was left over should go to a deposit for the place for the next reunion? By then many of us will have kids in college and we'll be broke. I thinkit will be hard to pick a charity that everyone will be agreeable to, other than a scholarship.
Andrea Talbott-Butera

Hi, Tony. Thank you for all the work it took to get this reunion to happen. I'm sure it encompassed a ton of your time along with the other committee members to get this off the ground. I, for one, truly appreciated your efforts.
Lisa Capaldo-Makoul

Hi, Tony. Thanks so much for putting together such a nice reunion party. I had a great time, late though I was (situation out of my control). My computer has been down for the past four weeks or you would have heard from me sooner. I hope you were able to take some down time for yourself and savor the success of your efforts. Cheers.
Robin Goodall

No comments: